Kajakskólinn offers courses to train kayaking skills and help participants becoming fit for sea kayaking tours and enjoying them in a safe way.
Spring and autumn courses:
- Beginners – 2 sessions/ 3-4 hours on water, basic simple strokes, safety, rescues
- Intermediate – 3 sessions / 6-8 hours on water, strokes, rescues, planning, level 2 Star BC
- Advanced – training based on the level and syllabus of BC 3 star sea – individual sessions as agreed
- Beginner course – 24.000 kr. – gear provided
- Intermediate course – 24.000 kr. – own gear
The venue is around the site of Kayakklúbburinn at Geldinganes